Control / Supervision rooms
Spaces to react at the right time
Our expertise in video surveillance
By definition, a control room is a central location where technicians and managers manage day-to-day operations and maintain and implement crisis operations.
Whether it is the control room of an industry, a smart city, a service company, or an operating theatre, the control room is the epicentre of any video surveillance system.
Motilde is a recognised player in the field of control rooms, thanks to its global approach.
We offer a complete integration :
- Hardware / Software / Sensors
- Multimedia / Video / Audio
- Video wall / Operator stations
- Furniture / Layout / Ergonomics
- Study: Project Management Assistance / Consulting
- Integration / Project management
In concrete terms, Motilde can help you through the following services:
- Assistance in the overall definition of the project and the KPIs (Key Process Indicators)
- Functional flowchart,
- Directory of sources to be processed in the control room and functional categorisation
- Source display plan
- Technologies to be acquired / retained
- Overall technical flow chart
- Technical characterisation of sources to be processed in the control room
- Technical diagrams by function
- HARDWARE: video server, controller, video/IP encoder/decoder, recorder, connectors, cabling, LCD display, LEDs, rear-projection cubes, etc.
- SOFTWARE: VMS (Genetec, Milestone, ….), hypervisor, SCADA, image recognition software (facial recognition, number plates, vehicle counting, etc.), etc.
FURNITURE AND ERGONOMICS
- Functional and technical study of operator stations:
- operator console and supervisor
- 24/7 seating for control rooms
- Ergonomic study :
- morphological adjustments
- ergonomic materials
LAYOUT AND ERGONOMICS
- Layout of technology and furniture: flow in the room, position of operator stations in relation to the video wall
- Controlled lighting
- Related rooms
IMPLEMENTATION OF A POC (Proof of Concept)
- Functional validation of the POC versus the specifications
- Technical definition
- Coordination of the various service providers
- Report with corrective actions
PROJECT MANAGEMENT, BUDGET, PLANNING
CONSULTATION AND NEGOTIATION OF EQUIPMENT
On the basis of the Technical Specifications, we consult manufacturers and software publishers who respond as closely as possible to the request.
NOTE: Motilde can potentially consult all manufacturers and publishers in our trade, having no interest or participation in them.
This is a fundamental point in the conduct of your project, as this independence guarantees that you will find the best solution at the best cost.
- Assembly, cabling and parameterisation of hardware and software equipment
- Testing and acceptance of all configurations provided for in the specifications
TRAINING / DOCUMENTATION
- Training of super users who will be the referents for the users
- Training of the teams
- Drafting of a DOE
What is a crisis room?
The crisis room is often adjacent to the control or supervision room.
It is not advisable to manage the crisis in the control room, which should remain a cold space focused on information acquisition.
Technically, the sources processed in one space must be able to be displayed on the fly in the other.
What is a command center?
Command centers generally use all the control room tools presented above.
They are often complex installations, with several control and monitoring subspaces coexisting, thus requiring advanced data sharing processes and technologies.
The security of the circulation of this data is one of the challenges of these centers. Some traditional control room solutions passing through the network cannot therefore be deployed here.