Giphar – Boardroom
The project :
On the occasion of moving into their new premises, the group of pharmacists GIPHAR called on MOTILDE to design, agency and equip their counseling room.
This boardroom had to be able to accommodate 25 people and allow content sharing for all participants around the table.
The answer given by MOTILDE combines furniture and specialized technology for boardrooms:
– an ergonomic 25-seat table allowing everyone to be visible in a videoconference, as well as elegant and comfortable seats.
– a 6-screen video wall, entirely clad in wood to hide the imposing metal structure necessary for this configuration
– sound optimization thanks to 8 speakers optimally placed in the room
– control of screens and sound via a touch screen allowing great intuitive control for users
– a “lounge” table so that participants can gather around a coffee
In the end, GIPHAR benefits from a very beautiful room consistent with the image of this leading group in its field, but above all has a powerful tool for the decision-making of the management committee.